Instant Pot Barbecue Chicken
This Instant Pot Barbecue Chicken is the easiest barbecue recipe!
Easy dinners just make life more simple. Instant pot barbeque chicken is definitely one of them! The chicken cooks down easy and quick in the pressure cooker, coming out juicy, delicious and smothered in a savory barbecue sauce!
Instant pot chicken breast recipes are by far some of the easiest meals ever. Fresh or frozen pressure cooker chicken breast always comes out tender and juicy
- 1 pound boneless - skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup barbecue sauce - divided
- Season both sides of the chicken with House Seasoning Blend.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot.
- Pour 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce into the Instant Pot.
- Cook on manual setting/high pressure for 13 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken from Instant Pot and drain any liquid.
- Set Instant Pot to saute setting.
- Add cooked chicken and remaining 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes until sauce is sticky.