Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Grilled Sweet Potatoes recipe is a delicious and healthy side dish prepared on your grill.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes cut into ¼’’- ½’’ discs
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat gas grill to high or grill pan.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes into bowl and combine with olive oil, pepper, garlic salt and smoked paprika. Toss to combine.
- Lower heat to medium. Place potatoes on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes on each side or until soft when pierced.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl and season with more salt if desired. Serve warm.
- I did not peel my sweet potatoes but if you prefer them peeled that works too!
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 18690IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg
Source : gimmesomegrilling.com