Grilled Honey Lemon Basil Chicken
Grilled chicken is the perfect meal for summer! Add a simple marinade of the best flavors, and you’ll be making this Grilled Honey Lemon Basil Chicken all summer long! It is a healthy and easy chicken recipe your whole family will enjoy!
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Fresh Basil Chiffonade
- 6 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Whisk together the oil, zest, lemon juice, honey, Montreal chicken seasoning and place in a large glass dish.
- Remove a couple of tablespoons to a bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs to the glass dish and turn over in the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place the thighs on the grill.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes and then turn over.
- Baste the chicken with the small bowl of the unused marinade and cook an additional 4-6 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and tent with foil.
- Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes and then serve with the basil sprinkled over.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g
Source : ohsweetbasil.com