Grilled Corn on The Cob Using Oven
Get the perfect grilled corn on the cob anytime you want with this really simple recipe.
- 6 pieces cobs of corn - husk attach
- 1 salt
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- dash red chili powder
- Lay the cobs of corn with husk and silk still attached, directly to the oven pan. Roast at 200°C/400°F for 15-20 minutes and turn the cobs over then roast for another 15-20 minutes.
- Take the whole pan with corn from the oven and remove the husk from the top side. Remove the silk as well.
- Slather butter on the exposed corn and sprinkle with salt. Place the corn back to the oven at a rack higher and roast for another 5-10 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Once the cobs of corn are done, slather each one with cream cheese. Then sprinkle them with Parmesan cheese and some red chili pepper powder. You may also add some chopped cilantro or parsley if desired
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 253mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5.6% | Vitamin C: 7.4% | Calcium: 2.9% | Iron: 2.6%
Source : foxyfolksy.com