BBQ Mustard Chicken Tenders Sandwiches
BBQ Mustard Chicken Tender Sandwiches BBQ Mustard Chicken Tender Sandwiches are a flavorful dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Tasty grilled chicken served up on garlic toasted English muffins.
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 cup Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 6 Bays English Muffins
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- leaf lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Toss chicken tenders with BBQ Mustard or your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare grill to 350°.
- Place chicken over direct fire and cook 1-2 minutes, turning to sear on the other side.
- Brush with additional Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- Move to indirect heat and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 165°, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix softened butter with 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Spread over 6 Bays English Muffins and toast under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Slice grilled chicken tenders in half.
- Layer English muffins with lettuce, red onion rings and sliced chicken tenders. Top with remaining muffins and serve immediately.
Source : missinthekitchen.com